ChemSW, the leading provider of chemical inventory management solutions, is expanding the QA department in our Fairfield, CA office.
Are you passionate about quality? Can you succeed both working independently and in coordination with a team? Are you an experienced tester who can both design and execute a test effort? Can you manage your time and meet deadlines? If the answer is yes, we invite you to apply for a place on our team.
- Experience executing test plans and documenting results accurately
- Experience writing clear and methodical test cases
- Experience with one or more relational database management systems
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools and concepts
Highly Valued Skills:
- SQL: ability to run SQL scripts, drop and create schemas, basic SQL queries
- Experience with database—driven applications
- Technical writing/documentation experience
- Significant general software QA/QC experience
- Experience with automating software testing
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology background
The ideal applicant will have experience executing tests on complex applications, experience writing test cases and defect reports, and the ability to document results.
In addition, the strong candidate:
- Possesses excellent written and oral communications skills
- Is able to meet frequent deadlines
- Can work closely with the development team to ensure quality throughout the product life cycle.
- Has strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills and the ability to communicate with individuals of all levels of technical and business expertise
Please check back often for opportunities to join our team! We accept resumes by email, fax and US mail at the following addresses:
- Fax: +1 (707) 864-2815
- Mail: ChemSW, Inc., 4771 Mangels Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94534