ChemSW to Host Webcast on 5 Keys to Successful Safety Inspections
Fairfield, CA, September 4, 2012, – ChemSW, Inc. will host a webcast on 5 Keys to Successful Safety Inspections on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 9:30am-10:30am PT / 12:30pm-1:30pm ET.
Are you spending hours performing safety inspections using a clipboard only to transcribe your findings when you return to your desk? Do you later discover corrective actions that were never addressed?
Learn how you can reduce the time it takes to manage inspections, as well as eliminate duplicate transcriptions and track deficiencies from discovery to closure.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Manage inspections and corrective actions more efficiently
- Eliminate duplicate transcription tasks
- Reduce time spent planning and scheduling safety inspections
- Optimize data management and reporting capabilities
- Simplify and expedite inspection communications using automatic email notifications
During the webinar, ChemSW's Technical Specialist/Inventory Consultant Nichole Lindgren will discuss the top five keys that ensure a successful safety inspection process and how to use the latest technology to make your safety inspections as simple as 1.2.3.
For additional information about the webinar and to register, Register Here.