Client-specific tailored services and solutions, from cost-benefit and business process analysis to initial inventory, on-site training and more
- Software Development - Our project managers provide support and expertise for all phases of Software Development.
- Financial/Business Analysis - Our Financial/Business Analysis service is chartered to document a thorough analysis of your chemical inventory and tracking processes.
- On-site Training - You pick the course content, length of training and instructional technique.
- Implementation Services - Comprehensive implementation services for our software solutions to ensure they are implemented effectively and meet expectations.
- Data Migration - Migrate your chemical inventory and lab asset data from one or more legacy systems to a new state-of-the-art system
- Inventory Management - Ensure that all of your inventory data gets placed into your CISPro system accurately and correctly.
Chemical Inventory Solutions and Services
ChemSW is the recognized leader in chemical inventory and asset management software for laboratories worldwide. Not only is our software installed in thousands of laboratories – from the smallest of chemical stockrooms and the largest enterprise environments – but we also provide end-to-end professional services to ensure that your solution gets implemented on time and on budget.
We offer a complete range of professional services to meet the needs of every organization, in both regulated and non-regulated environments. Our sharp focus on chemical inventory management has enabled us to develop and maintain unparalleled domain expertise. We support all of our customers and systems with experienced, dedicated business analysts and project management specialists.
Best Practices Techniques in Chemical Inventory and Asset Management
As the subject matter experts, ChemSW developed the blueprint for comprehensive Best Practices techniques in chemical inventory and asset management -- techniques that underline every aspect of our software development services, ensuring system integrity and successful incorporation into lab processes.
Beyond Best Practices, we focus on Software Sustainability to ensure that your chemical inventory solution delivers a flexible, upgradeable system that will remain a best practices solution for many years to come.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service and support available. Our knowledgeable, responsive inventory project management specialists have the domain expertise to ensure your project management success.