Request White Paper
Companies that utilize chemicals in their labs and manufacturing processes must manage those chemicals in a safe environment in accordance with government regulations. At minimum, a chemical inventory system for managing, tracking and reporting chemical quantity, location and safety data should be established and maintained.
Best practices take this minimum and leverage the management of the chemical inventory by leveraging the abilities of the people, processes, and technology involved to best effect.
White Paper Examines Chemical Management Activities
Learn how to:
- Optimize chemical inventory management activities
- Ensure accurate real-time chemical data
- Integrate current MSDS with chemical inventory
- Monitor expiration dates and chemical shelf-life in real-time
- Automate Tier II, Fire Code, GHS reporting
- Uncover opportunities for waste minimization
- Increase the accuracy of reconciliations
- Address regulatory requirements
- Implement a successful chemical safety management program
Titled Best Practices for Managing Laboratory Chemical Inventory, the white paper examines the reasons why systems fail and why they succeed, as well as the true costs associated with chemical inventory management and cost savings that result when such a system is optimized for maximum effectiveness.
If you would like to speak with a representative, please contact us at 707-864-0845 or email@example.com