At ChemSW we recognize and respect your privacy. In the interest of protecting your personal information we have procedures intended to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner. This statement will explain what information we collect from you, and what we do with it.
ChemSW does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We use the information we collect for various purposes including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you offers through the mail, and email.
- To improve the software we offer to you
- To inform you of new or additional products and upgrades, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
If you request a demo by mail or you download a demo we collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your email address
Newsletter and Promotions Notifications
If you wish to receive our newsletter, news, software update notifications, and promotions, you can sign up for our email notification system. You can opt-out of our email notification system at any time by replying to any emails you receive with the word “remove” in the email subject line. We only collect your email address when you sign up for this service.
Unless you opt out, we may use your ChemSW registration information to send you our free newsletter, e-mail announcements about site updates and events, and announcements of products specials. Any of these e-mails may contain advertising from sponsors who have products or services that we think may interest you.
If at any time you would like to make changes to your personal information you can call us at 707-864-0845, fax us at 707-864-2815, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title of “Privacy Information Changes”. Please list the changes you would like made on your fax or in your email.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
- Contact Information. You can contact us at 4771 Mangels Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94534, 707-864-0845.
- Complaints. The procedures that you may follow in order to resolve a complaint regarding this Site are as follows: Contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs to resolve a complaint. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, California, 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254. You can obtain further information regarding use of this Site by contacting the California Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Write us at ChemSW, Inc., 4771 Mangels Blvd., Fairfield, CA 94534
- Call us at 707-864-0845
- Email us at email@example.com with the subject line "Privacy"
Policy effective date July 1, 2004